The Lansdale Group is hiring. We offer a generous salary and robust benefits as well as rewarding opportunities to make a direct and measurable impact on our customers’ bottom line. To apply, send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who We Need
Lansdale Group, a Salesforce consulting and ISV partner, is seeking both entry level and experienced CRM Consultants to help our customers get the most out of their investments in Salesforce’s CRM and marketing automation products such as Pardot. If you have deep experience with Salesforce or can demonstrate the aptitude and energy necessary to learn new software applications and help others to apply those applications to their business problems, you will have significant growth opportunities as Lansdale Group CRM Consultant.
Lansdale Group CRM consultants help our customers get the most out of their investments in Cloud based CRM solutions, specifically Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud and the Pardot digital marketing platform. Lansdale Group CRM consultants are expected to quickly learn how to configure and customize Salesforce CRM solutions so that they can participate in all aspects of CRM implementation projects including: requirements analysis, design, system configuration, data migration, and end user training.
A typical work day might involve any of the following: face to face requirements analysis meetings with customers, phone or web conference based requirements analysis meetings, web conference based demonstrations, web conference based user training sessions, analysis of source data, updating project schedules, design and programming, updating status reports, configuration and customization, report development, collaboration with customers on CRM objectives and digital marketing strategy and tactics, fielding technical questions from customers and helping them become more self sufficient with their CRM solutions.
This is a ground floor opportunity which offers significant learning opportunities and significant growth opportunities to the right candidate. All candidates must possess strong communication skills as this is a customer facing position. The ideal candidate has programming skills; however, Lansdale Group also offers great opportunities for energetic candidates with strong computer skills, attention to detail and a deep familiarity with popular desktop applications such as Excel.
What We Do
Lansdale Group is engaged in some of the most complex and challenging Salesforce projects. Our customers hire us because of the reputation of our ‘A player’ consultants who can deliver the most innovative solutions to the most technically challenging problems. To learn more about our reputation, read the testimonials section of our web site (http://lansdalegroup.com/customers/) to understand why Lansdale Group consultants stand out from the crowd.
Why Pursue a Career With Lansdale Group?
- Would you like to expand your influence in CRM projects? Although we support large, complex projects, our project teams are made up of smaller groups of relatively senior resources.Â The result is that all Lansdale Group consultants operate in highly visible project roles.
- Are you a business analyst or help desk agent looking for a more consultative, hands on technical role? Our projects include a broad set of roles ranging from customer engagement and user training to business analysis to design and customization\configuration of solutions. At Lansdale Group, we value and encourage our consultants to take on a broader set of roles to enable more cohesive projects with fewer ‘cooks in the kitchen’. Thus, as a Lansdale Group CRM Consultant you’ll be able to develop a more comprehensive and deep CRM consulting skill set.
- Are you a developer with strong communication skills looking for more direct customer/user interaction? All Lansdale Group consultants including our customer facing consultants have strong computer skills. In a career with the Lansdale Group you won’t diminish your opportunities to continue utilizing and developing your development skills, but you’ll also be given the opportunity to work directly with customers to collaborate on innovative, high impact solutions that you and your project team members will develop.
- Are you looking for a ground floor opportunity to increase your responsibilities with a growing company? Lansdale Group’s reputation for excellence and our vertical focus in consulting and ISV solutions for industries such as Senior Living, Home Building, Hospitality, and Insurance is fueling rapid growth that offers unlimited opportunities for advancement to roles such as team lead, practice manager, and industry solution director.
Minimum Requirements for Applicants
- BS or BA
- Strong Computer Skills
- Expert with Microsoft Excel, e.g. experience using formulas such as VLOOKUP, etc.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Leadership Experience
Other Desired Candidate Attributes
Although not required, the following attributes will significantly enhance a candidate’s qualification for a career with the Lansdale Group:
- Salesforce certifications.
- Experience helping others with computer related issues, e.g. help desk, tutor, etc.
- Experience in the Senior Living, Homebuilding, Insurance, or Hospitality industries or other business-to-consumer industries.
- Web Design skills.
- Familiarity with SQL.
- Prior experience with CRM solutions or experience in Sales, Marketing, or Customer service disciplines
- Residence in Washington DC metro area. Local residence in the DC area is not an absolute requirement. Qualified candidates may also work remotely.
Lansdale Group offers generous compensation packages commensurate with experience, paying above market rates to ensure that we are able to retain the best-of-the-best.
Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please explain how your background and interests fit with our job description, minimum requirements, and desired candidate attributes.