The Lansdale Group is hiring. We offer a generous salary and benefits as well as rewarding opportunities to make a direct and measurable impact on our customers’ bottom line.
Lansdale Group, a Salesforce consulting and ISV partner, is seeking both entry level and experienced CRM Consultants to help our customers get the most out of their investments in Salesforce’s CRM (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Health Cloud, Communities) and marketing automation products such as Pardot and Marketing Cloud. If you have deep experience with Salesforce or can demonstrate the aptitude and energy necessary to learn new software applications and help others to apply those applications to their business problems, you will have significant growth opportunities as a Lansdale Group Salesforce Consultant.
Why Pursue a Career With Lansdale Group?
- Would you like to expand your influence in Salesforce projects? Although we support large, complex projects, our project teams are made up of smaller groups of relatively senior resources. All Lansdale Group consultants operate in highly visible project roles.
- Are you tired of a road warrior lifestyle or long commute? Lansdale Group is a truly virtual workplace with all team members working remotely from home offices. While we occasionally travel to visit our clients, 90%+ of our work time is remote, thus allowing for a healthy work/life balance
- Are you looking for a ground floor opportunity to increase your responsibilities with a growing company? Lansdale Group’s reputation for excellence and our vertical focus in consulting and ISV solutions for industries such as Senior Living, Home Building, Hospitality, and Insurance is fueling rapid growth that offers unlimited opportunities for advancement to roles such as team lead, practice manager, and industry solution director.
Minimum Requirements for Applicants
- BS or BA
- Strong Computer Skills
- Expert with Microsoft Excel, e.g. experience using formulas such as VLOOKUP, etc.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Leadership Experience
Other Desired Candidate Attributes
Although not required, the following attributes will significantly enhance a candidate’s qualification for a career with the Lansdale Group:
- Salesforce certifications.
- Experience helping others with computer related issues, e.g. help desk, tutor, etc.
- Experience in the Senior Living, Homebuilding, Insurance, or Hospitality industries or other business-to-consumer industries.
- Web Design skills.
- Familiarity with SQL.
- Prior experience with CRM solutions or experience in Sales, Marketing, or Customer service disciplines