The Lansdale Group is hiring. We offer a generous salary and benefits as well as rewarding opportunities to make a direct and measurable impact on our customers’ bottom line. Grow your career under the tutelage of our team of top tier Salesforce developers and architects.
Salesforce Consulting Intern
Lansdale Group, a Salesforce consulting partner, is seeking interns, entry level and experienced Salesforce developers to help our customers get the most out of their investments in Salesforce’s CRM (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Health Cloud, Communities) and marketing automation products such as Pardot and Marketing Cloud. If you have experience with Salesforce or can demonstrate the aptitude necessary to learn new software applications and help others to apply those applications to their business problems, you will have significant growth opportunities as a Lansdale Group Salesforce Developer.
Most Salesforce consulting projects utilize declarative tools to customize and configure a given customer’s Salesforce instance to their specific needs. We are looking for Salesforce consultants who can:
- Work directly with our clients to gather customer requirements by facilitating meetings, analyzing current and ‘to be’ business processes, and preparing requirements documentation.
- Configure Salesforce products to meet customer requirements.
- Achieve certification for various Salesforce consulting skills.
- Manipulate customer data to support data migration from legacy systems.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving configuration issues and bugs.
- Conduct user training.
Software development is frequently a major part of Lansdale Group Salesforce projects, whether external, integrated solutions or internal to the Salesforce platform. We need developers who can:
- Design, develop, and test Salesforce custom code solutions using Apex and Lightning Web Components
- Design, develop, and test custom code solutions that integrate 3rd party solutions with Salesforce via API
- Learn and master the Salesforce API, advanced Apex development concepts, and advanced custom Lightning component development concepts
- Define appropriate system architecture and solution design for a given problem
Minimum Requirements for Applicants
- BS or BA
- Expert with Microsoft Excel, e.g. experience using formulas such as VLOOKUP, etc.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Leadership Experience
Other Desired Candidate Attributes
Although not required, the following attributes will enhance a candidate’s qualification for a career with the Lansdale Group:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Programming Skills
- Salesforce certifications.
- Experience helping others with computer related issues, e.g. help desk, tutor, etc.
- Experience in the Healthcare, Senior Living, Homebuilding, Insurance, or Hospitality industries or other business-to-consumer industries.
- Web Design skills.
- Familiarity with SQL.
- Prior experience with CRM solutions or experience in Sales, Marketing, or Customer service disciplines