The Lansdale Group is hiring. We offer a generous salary and benefits as well as rewarding opportunities to make a direct and measurable impact on our customers’ bottom line. Grow your career under the tutelage of our team of top tier Salesforce developers and architects.
Entry Level Salesforce Developer
Lansdale Group, a Salesforce consulting and ISV partner, is seeking both entry level and experienced Salesforce developers to help our customers get the most out of their investments in Salesforce’s CRM (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Health Cloud, Communities) and marketing automation products such as Pardot and Marketing Cloud. If you have experience with Salesforce or can demonstrate the aptitude necessary to learn new software applications and help others to apply those applications to their business problems, you will have significant growth opportunities as a Lansdale Group Salesforce Developer.
Software development is frequently a major part of Lansdale Group Salesforce projects, whether external, integrated solutions or internal to the Salesforce platform. We need developers who can:
- Design, develop, and test Salesforce custom code solutions using Apex and Lightning Web Components
- Design, develop, and test custom code solutions that integrate 3rd party solutions with Salesforce via API
- Learn and master the Salesforce API, advanced Apex development concepts, and advanced custom Lightning component development concepts
- Define appropriate system architecture and solution design for a given problem
Minimum Requirements for Applicants
- BS or BA
- Programming Skills
- Expert with Microsoft Excel, e.g. experience using formulas such as VLOOKUP, etc.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Leadership Experience
Other Desired Candidate Attributes
Although not required, the following attributes will enhance a candidate’s qualification for a career with the Lansdale Group:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Salesforce certifications.
- Experience helping others with computer related issues, e.g. help desk, tutor, etc.
- Experience in the Healthcare, Senior Living, Homebuilding, Insurance, or Hospitality industries or other business-to-consumer industries.
- Web Design skills.
- Familiarity with SQL.
- Prior experience with CRM solutions or experience in Sales, Marketing, or Customer service disciplines