Lansdale Group, the leader in Salesforce consulting services for the senior living industry, is seeking senior living CRM and digital marketing experts to help our senior living operator clients get the most of their investment in the Salesforce platform. The continued evolution and realignment of the senior living industry and its broader ecosystem has resulted in an increased demand for Lansdale Group’s Salesforce based solutions and services. In particular, senior living operators’ staff are seeking solutions, such as Salesforce products, that they’re accustomed to in other industries. Join our team to participate in the transformative revolution the Salesforce platform is bringing to the senior living industry.
Through our senior living industry Salesforce implementation accelerators, we’ve already helped 3 of the top 10 senior living operators, and countless operators outside of the top 10, adopt CRM and digital marketing best practices utilized in other industries. We need your help, not only to fulfill our backlog of projects, but also to help identify and build out new solutions that enable senior living operators to increase occupancy and provide outstanding care and support to their residents.
Salesforce’s no code tools will allow you to develop powerful tailored solutions for Lansdale Group customers supporting CRM, digital marketing, health care coordination and other use cases important to senior living operators. In addition, you’ll also learn best practices and the most advanced aspects of Salesforce configuration and customization from other senior living and Salesforce experts on Lansdale Group team.
We are hiring at all levels of experience. We will tailor your role to your skills, experience, and where you want to take your career. Any of the following skills and experience can be helpful to your success as a Salesforce Consultant in Lansdale Group’s Senior Living practice area:
- Sales operations support such as CRM administrator or trainer, or sales management experience for a senior living operator.
- Salesforce administrator, developer, or consultant experience.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Any role with a software vendor supporting the senior living industry.
- Digital marketing strategy and/or implementation experience.
- Experience with other Salesforce products applicable to the senior living industry in addition to Sales Cloud and Service Cloud including Experience Cloud, Health Cloud, Digital Engagement, Omni Channel, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Tableau, Mulesoft, etc.